You’re a Clean Food Enthusiast
Whether it’s getting your greens, making sure that you’re drinking enough water, or cooking from scratch: your clean eating journey is on the right track!
Sure, you might indulge in a chocolate croissant for breakfast every once in a while, or hit up that drive-thru for a salty pick-me-up after a long day at work.
But wellness is important to you and the habits you’ve already picked up will go a long way to help you level up your health and energy!
And don’t worry, friend, I’ve got some ideas for you to help you fast-track your way to clean food guru status!
You’ve been playing the clean food game for awhile now and are starting to feel the results of your efforts.
Now all you have to do is keep going!
“If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” – Errick McAdams
Start adding in more brightly colored foods and drinking more water, on the daily!
1. Drink a full glass of room temperature citrus water every morning, before your coffee. This will uplevel your hydration game AND get your digestion started on the right track.
2. Amp up your mornings with a delicious smoothie filled with berries and greens. There’s nothing like supercharging your morning with antioxidants to make you ready for whatever the world throws at you!
3. Meal prep: it’s not just for vegans and crossfitters anymore! Commit to cooking (from scratch!) at least two big meals a week. Then put the leftovers into some nice BPA free containers for easy lunches at work, or quick dinners.
Hi! I’m Karen, a functional nutrition specialist and coach for people who want to improve their eating habits.
My clients know that my goal is to give them nutritious, delicious recipes that they can make at home.
As a Clean Food Enthusiast, I know you’re passionate about maintaining a healthy eating habits!
That’s why I’ve got three great resources to help you stay the course.
1. Join my clean-eating newsletter to get tips that you can use on your clean-eating journey.
2. Read this post on my blog for my top five must-haves for a clean eating diet
3. Consider working one on one with me to help you perfect a custom clean-eating plan that works for you and your lifestyle.
P.S. If you would like to book a session with me, click the button below.