You’re a Clean Food Aficionado
You’re getting (almost!) enough greens, you’re mostly plant-based, and you often cook whole foods from scratch!
One of the best parts about where you’re at in your clean food journey?
You understand that balance is key.
Which means it’s totally fine to have a chocolate croissant or some locally cured, sulfite free bacon for brunch every once in a while.
You know, I use organic products, but I get [laser treatments].
It’s what makes life interesting, finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
Get serious about hydration and meal prep, and make sure you’ve always got healthy snacks around!
1. Drink a full glass of room temperature citrus water every morning, before your coffee. This will uplevel your hydration game AND get your digestion started on the right track.
2. Amp up your mornings with a delicious smoothie filled with berries and greens. There’s nothing like supercharging your morning with antioxidants to make you ready for whatever the world throws at you!
3. Meal prep: it’s not just for vegans and Crossfitters anymore! Commit to cooking (from scratch!) at least two big meals a week. Then put the leftovers into some nice BPA free containers for easy lunches at work, or quick dinners.
Hi! I’m Karen, a functional nutrition specialist and coach for people who want to improve their eating habits.
My clients know that my goal is to give them nutritious, delicious recipes that they can make at home.
As a Clean Food Aficionado, I know you’re passionate about maintaining your healthy eating habits!
That’s why I’ve got three great resources to help you stay the course.
1. My weekly newsletter to get advanced tips that you can use on your health journey.
2. Read this post on my blog for ways to add variety in your clean-eating.